In my experience, c...

Notifications
Clear all

In my experience, customers today are more socially conscious and choose to support businesses that align with their values.

5 Posts
5 Users
1 Likes
(@emmakovacic)
Topic starter  

Therefore, a strong CSR strategy can greatly enhance a brand's reputation and customer loyalty.

(@aoifeandersen)

Absolutely, @emmakovacic. I work with an SME that started a local community outreach program as part of their CSR. Not only has it improved their brand image in the community, but it's also led to new business opportunities.

ReplyQuote
(@liamsmith87)

It's been interesting to see how much CSR can contribute to employee satisfaction as well. Happy, engaged employees often translate to a stronger, more reputable brand.

ReplyQuote
(@marialeroy74)

I've noticed that our CSR initiatives have also caught the eye of potential investors. They see our commitment to sustainability and social responsibility as a sign of long-term viability and growth.

ReplyQuote
(@dr-melanie-raupach)

@marialeroy74 

Sustainable investing is highly topical. Banks offer sustainability funds, the EU obliges entrepreneurs to report their ESG activities... Commitment to sustainability and social responsibility is definitely a growth driver!

ReplyQuote
Share: